Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I don't seem to be good with computers

Hey there! I thought I had redesigned the layout and look of this page, but I guess I screwed it up. Sorry. I know I haven't posted anything ground breaking lately but, I will do some blogging on some upcoming shows here in town. I am looking forward to going to see my good friends play at buster's with the talented Mr. Shooter Jennings on April 4th I believe. Then unless I am mistaken the CD release party for Those Crosstown Rivals new album, "Kentucky Gentlemen" is at Buster's on the 6th. They will be selling there CD, as well as, giving out limited edition, multi-color LPs at the show. I will be sure to do a right up on both. Also, I will defiantly be writing about my trip to Riverbend to see the incomparable greatness of Radiohead on June 5th. In the meantime I'm sure there will be something on the news or someones Facebook post that gets me riled up and I will have to voice my opinion. For what its worth. I promised my Facebook friend I would stop writing long-winded post on there and direct them here instead. I know there is a way to just post the link from Facebook straight here without typing it in every time, but like I have said, I don't quite have the ins and outs learned for this blog stuff. Until then, hope y'all are doing well and thanks for checking out the Poagulation Nation. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment